Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cute Kids

Now, I realize that technically, there is no real purpose in displaying most of these next photos other than to let my kids be seen. However, everyone knows that one of the main reasons mothers start a blog is to show off their children. And if you deny that, you are either lying or you're incredibly modest (or maybe you really don't like your kids). Now, despite my complaints about my...spirited children, I think they can be pretty darn fun. I enjoy my kids and think they're great. And since I've been collecting pictures for months now without a blog to display them on, I figure I'd better get caught up. So I picked out a few cute ones to show off. Some are a little bit old, but that's ok.

Sophie and Marky enjoying cupcakes

Jane demolishisng her cupcake on her 1st B-day

The big brother and sisters get to meet baby Andrea

Jane loves being a big sister


MARKY!

Sophie in her pilgram costume for her Kindergarten Thanksgiving program (which I forgot to video tape! Grrr.)

We Three Drink


I just love Jane in this picture

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Cute pictures, Dort! I'm impressed you have time to put them up!

    ReplyDelete